Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The magic of Two

Two, oh wonderful two.


In the past few weeks things have gotten a lot better.


I don't know if Em is getting easier or I'm getting more tolerant of two year old behaviour. I think we've mastered the game of getting along. . .. . . for now. I spend most of my days jumping from one activity to another and laughing at what comes out of her mouth. Bill Cosby is right, children do say the darnedest things.


I decided it was time to do fun things so we are taking classes at Musikgarden and SANCA circus school. Em really enjoys both and it gives us "fun time" out of the store. . . . something we both desperately needed!!

Every night when we get home Em heads out to the chicken coop to say hi to the chickens. Tonight she informed me that she was their "Fairy God Mother" and she was going to "grant their wishes with magic!" I don't know if she's casting a spell on Penny. . but these two seem to be having a conversation. (Penny is the chicken)

We've been making our own bows and the bigger the flower the better!

This is Em's favorite.


I actually took a day off today (gasp) and spent the day shopping. I got this hat/glove combo for a whopping $0.47 and this raincoat (size 5T) for $3.99 I love deals! Em instantly put on her new clothes, went into the side yard, and demanded I take her picture.

Here she wanted me to take a picture of her "esop-a-gus"

and here she's just being cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love these moments you share with us, Lori. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite post yet. She is just so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete