Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer is finally here!

It's finally summer. For the first time all year it reached 80 degrees yesterday. Em and I have been full advantage of the sunshine and have been spending the vast majority of our mornings playing in the backyard.
Four butts!
Granny Hat
I pulled out the dog pool this morning, scrubbed it, then Em filled it with water. She would have filled it until it overflowed if I let her. I think that was the favorite part of her pool time.


Mazie got in the pool with her and this look says, "Hey mom, get that kid out of my pool!"
Em's reply, "ha, ha, ha, it's my pool now. . sucka!"
Tuck was happy to play rock fetch with Em. Em drops the rock in the pool. Tucker pulls it out. They did this for 30 minutes.
My two girls!
My three pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment