Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time to get dressed

Em has taken an active role in getting dressed everyday. She's quick to remove every article of clothing and direct you to which outfit she's going to wear. I used to give her several choices, but now just give her the drawer.

Do not .. . I repeat. . DO NOT offer, suggest, or even mention anything other than what she has selected. Trust me, it's not worth it (speaking from experience here).

She usually informs me of what she wants to wear by stating the following.

"Pretty new dress," as she pulls out the pinkest, the frilliest dress in her drawer.

"Pretty new shoes," as she grabs shoes that are three sizes too big. (Thanks mom)

"Pretty bow," which usually ends in a scavenger hunt. (Hint Hint Ang)

I've finally decided who cares if she wants to wear a purple dress with green bloomers. . .oh wait, that's what Brian dresses her in. I guess she get's her unique sense of syle honestly.

Here she is putting her shoes on herself. When did she get so big?

1 comment:

  1. I have ribbon and will work on them. I kind of think I might need to go get some more pink ribbon. Not sure if I bought enough variety. :)

    ReplyDelete