Thursday, July 22, 2010

My morning

Em here. I thought I'd give you a brief glimpse at my typical morning at the Zoo.
First things first. I've got to wake up the puppies.
"Mazie, Wake up!"

With Mazie out of the way I'm able to crawl into mamma's bed and watch my morning programs. I say the three magic words
"TV On! Helmo"
and hElmo appears on the magic box!
Once hElmo is over I have to check my email.
Come on. . .I know Grammy must have sent me something.
"Come on computer. . . ."
Now it's time to pick out some clothes.
Hmm. . I think this might be a little big.
Now it's time for shoes!
Teva, the offical shoes of the PCNW. Too bad they're 15 sizes too big.
The morning isn't complete without a play session with Noo Noo.
"Hey Noo, is this yours?"


Who're you calling yucky?
The morning ends with a giant gooffest!

Smile for the camera! Hey mom! "Blahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment