Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The others. . .

Everyone told me that when you have kids your relationship with your dogs will change. I didn't believe them. I replied, "No way a little lump could come between my dogs and I. My dogs are my children!" As I look back at my photos from the last 19 months I get sad. My photo albums used to be filled with pictures of my four legged hooligans, but this past year and 1/2 my pups have become background.

Example: in the past month this is the only picture I have of Mazie. Is this the way I want to remember her? Is she mearly a giant white butt? I guess one good thing about that is at least you guys know that we haven't gotten rid of miss whiney pants.
Truman is in more pictures because he loves this kids.
Kids = Food.


Truman is also a lounger. . .and so is Em. These two are made from the same cloth.
The old man. . well he's old and cranky. He's not as cranky with Em and I think he understands that she understands the "Tucker" boundaries. Outside he's okay with her affection. Inside he likes his distance.

He sleeps a lot more but will jump to lick your face if you grab for his leash.


He's also up for playing dead opposum.

Going through the pictures made me realize that I need to spend more time with my pups. I love those guys and they make my life complete. . .

Speaking of hooligans. . .this is Penny. The most social of our flock.


1 comment:

  1. It's not that you love them less, it's that there is absolutely no time to take dog pictures anymore! LOL Okay, maybe that's just me....

    ReplyDelete