Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sick, sick, sick

This past week is a blur. Em and I have both been sick which makes for very interesting days.

As if being sick wasn't enough, Em has decided that this is the week to start asserting her independence. The battles have begun and I can't wait for this phase to be over. Yes I am aware that this phase will never end. . just let me pretend, okay?
Sunday she didn't want to get dressed for work. She refused take off her pajamas and insisted on wearing her dress.
Okay.
This is Em's outfit for the day.
Striped dress over polka dot pajamas complete with sun hat. . . Classy!
Today she decided to assert herself by refusing breakfast and controlling how her hair should look.
While getting her ready she kept handing me hair ties and demanded,
"Bow! Hair!"
"Bow! Hair!"
Okay kid, you ask and you shall receive!
I figure she'll get hungry eventually, and my customers will get a kick out of her crazy hair.
Here she is lookig rather Dr. Seussish.
And here she is completely tickled with herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment