Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleep!

We did it. We made the plunge. Emma is officially sleeping in her own room! She took the change much better than I did. The first night she woke up twice, but its been smooth sailing since then. I definitely miss going to sleep hearing her noisy breathing and snoring, but I'm glad to have my room back.

We've been putting her down around 9, and she has been sleeping until 5. At 5, my body says its time to feed (an awful side effect of having a night time feeder . .my body still hasn't adjusted!!) and I've then been bringing her back to bed. I was informed this morning that I need to break this habit too. Little steps dear husband! I'm hoping my body will adjust sooner rather than later and the 5:00 feeding can move to a normal hour. . like 7 or 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment