Saturday, May 30, 2009

0.5 Year Birthday!

Emma is officially 6 months old. Wow, its amazing how time flies. She's certainly coming into her own.. . .and is showing signs that she's going to be one independent lady!

So what is Emma doing now:

1. She demands attention from every customer and now waves and says, "Hhhaaaiii" when people come in. Today one of my customers didn't acknowledge her quick enough so Em started a fake cry, and as soon as my customer turned and looked at her she smiled, laughed, and waved.

2. She's drinking from a sippy cup. . yes actually drinking. She won't drink out of a bottle, but apparently a sippy cup is okay.

3. She blows raspberries.

4. She'll slap your hand if you put it out in front of her and say "Give me some"

5. She loves to hear herself talk and her favorite sounds are, "bah, bah, bah" and "ahhh"

6. She rolls around and pivots herself on the floor to get what she wants.

7. She sleeps 8 hours straight in her own room without waking up.

8. She still doesn't have any teeth and is constantly in pain. . .. . Come on teeth. . make your appearance all ready!!

9. She's a true character and makes us happy!



Hey you sippy cup. .. get in my mouth!



A drink in my chair . . . . .
Blue Eyed Girl
Excuse me. . . could you stop taking pictures now?

No really. . .stop!
Okay if you won't stop. . . here's my model pose. I'm smiling with my eyes. .can't you tell? America's Next Top Model, here I come!
Mariel, is one of Em's most favorite people! Here's her usual response to Mariel arriving.

and here's her gangsta face!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on six months. Emma is beautiful and is doing so much already. I have to say I'm impressed. I'm in awe that she is drinking from a sippy cup already. As for teething, I blame everything on teeth after six months. Watch one morning she'll wake up and have four all at once. :)

    I hope to some day meet her and introduce her to her cousins. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete