Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family!

Brian, Emma, and I spent a week in Virginia visiting friends and family. I have so many pictures that I'm going to post them in several blogs.. . . This one is for the fam!

Thank you Chad and Cory for putting us up. . . .and making room in your schedule to entertain us!

It makes me sad that we live so far apart. . .. . but I'm definitely not moving back!




Em chatting with Grandma Judy.

Em and Cory smacking the baby in the table. . . . .Emma was really fascinated by her reflection in the glass table.

Blowing Raspberries
Do I have something on my head Uncle Chad?
Emma was a good sport most of the weekend even though she is teething. She vascillated between gnawing on anything presented to her to pulling her ears screaming uncontrollably. Poor thing. Here she is with Pam cooling her gums on a teething toy.
Showing Grampa Woody how strong she is.
Emma and Oakley sharing a blanket.

Emma says, "Look we have the same hairdo!"
The meeting of the minds. . . .

Apparently Emma didn't like Chad's joke.
Three generations of red heads. . .sort of.
Entertaining my dad.
It took a while for Em to warm up to Chad .. .but as you can see, they became fast friends.


We had a fabulous time! Thanks again to everyone that came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment