Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Food and Trucks


While on vacation Em got to experience the pleasures of food. Chad introduced her to ice cream, Cory showed her the beauty of pineapple, and I let her plunge her little face into watermelon. For those of you shaking your heads, yes I am aware that this doesn't fit the one food a week schedule, but I feel that sometimes you have to go with the flow and let your baby experience life. . . and boy did she love it! And you know me. . .I don't follow rules very well . . ha!
Mmm, pineapple!Give me that, now!!

Em's first watermelon
Gumming it like a pro!
Brian was happy to discover that Emma is fond of things on wheels. . . .even if its used for the sole purpose of teething. . .something is better than nothing, right. He's not giving up home that she will NOT be a girly girl, and will like the finer things in life. . like match box cars and convertibles.
Looks like a truck


Tastes like a truckMust be a truck

No comments:

Post a Comment