Friday, April 24, 2009

She's ready for the swim team!

One of the benefits to Brian being home during the day is he gets to join Emma and I on our morning outings. This morning we went to aquatots as the gym as a family, and had a great time. Brian got in the pool with Em, which allowed me to take pictures.

Emma loves the pool, but does not have an adequate fat layer to keep her warm. Because of this she's only able to stay in the pool for about 15 minutes. I was told last week to get her a wet suit, and I scored a cute little a pink wet suit on Ebay. I was hoping it would extend her class time, but after 15 minutes her appendages were purple. It really didn't keep her any warmer than her regular suit, but she sure looked cute!
Floating on her back
Swimming in circles while the teacher sang silly songs.
Emma --not so hip on the music selection.
Blowing bubbles! (aka, licking the water)
I think I'm ready for the Olympics!

And a video of the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment