Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rabid Baby!

Will it ever get old? Feeding Emma is better than television. She grabs, leans in, makes happy baby noises and is really loving solid food. She's so enthusiastic that we've tried giving her a spoon so she's involved in her feeding. . .but she quickly throws her spoon onto the floor and she's grabbing for the one with food on it.


We've successfully given her rice cereal and sweet potatoes. She didn't seem like a big fan of the rice cereal, so I thought I'd spice it up. She's really digging the sweet potatoes. . and gets really engaged when she realizes that she actually gets a little flavor. The rice ceral just seems so boring! Next food . . . bananas.



Come on Pop, let me help!

Mom, he won't give me the spoon!!

Fine, if I can't feed myself I'll rub rice cereal on your camera!

Check out my rabid dog impression!! Grrr. . . . .


And a couple videos for your viewing pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment