Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Emmie'isms




a few phrases from the last couple days!

Emmie hatched from an egg

Emmie eats guacamale at Mexican and noodles at Chinese with Grammie. (always with grammie)

Mamma you're boring

I'm outta here! (as she goes downstairs at the store)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 airplanes!! (I think she thinks airplanes is the next number)

Tucker lubs you! (instead of I love you Tucker)

Mamma, that Santa scary. Santa doesn't ride on airplane.

Mazie howling. Em says, "Mazie singing the I want mamma song" Um. . how does that go? Em cocks her head back and howl/sings "IIIII WWAAANNNNTTTT MYYYYYY MAAAAMMMAAA"

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is about the funniest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know I am new to your blog and have really enjoyed it tonight. I love the dogs

    ReplyDelete