Monday, December 6, 2010

Emmie Lemmie is 2

Its absolutely amazing how time flies. My little Nugget just turned two. These past two years have been the most amazing experience of my life. Em is truly a blessing and I am so honored to be her mother.


Some things about Emma.

Emma is a very serious, very cautious kid. She still doesn't run and she insists on holding my hand anytime we're out and about


Emma is very girly and loves to play, "Fairy Princess."


Emma loves the pups and every morning crawls into my bed to give Mazie and Truman a morning "snuggle".


Emma is a talking machine. She amazes me on a daily basis.
Last night my mom was giving Em a bath and asked her, "Em what's your mamma's name?"
Her reply, "Lori Anderson" This made us both chuckle. She said this for the first time about a week ago and I have no clue where she picked up my last name. . . .
Mom then asked, "Emma, what's Grammy's name?"
Her reply, "Grammy Anderson."
Wow!!


Em loves books and puzzles. She's graduated to story books and has fondness for Dr. Seuss.


Em loves being the center of attention .. .yes she is my child after all!


All Em wanted for her birthday was a pink camera and Tooey found her one! Her reaction was classic. She opened the package, she started wiggling, got up on her tippy toes and exclaimed, "MY PINK CAMERA!!!" I will NEVER forget the look on her face!
Em had her birthday party at the Children's Museum in Olympia. Several of our friends made the trek down and everyone had a great time!
Here's Em in her sparkly skirt and birthday tiara!

My mom came up for Thanksgiving and Em's birthday and I am so grateful that we have been able to spend so much time together.

Em and mom are two are two peas in a pod!
Every morning Em wakes up and asks when Grammy is coming over. We are going to miss her terribly when she leaves.

Here's me and the princess in front of our $15 Christmas Tree. Total Score and another reason to shop local!


I love this picture! Here she is getting caught crawling out of a cat tree at the store. What a silly kid!

1 comment:

  1. God she is sooooooooooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Emmie! How is it even POSSIBLE that you're already two?!!?

    ReplyDelete