Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Videos of Emma

For those of you that live far away I wanted to give you some brief clips of my talking, walking, bed stealing, baby loving machine.

I brought a new dog bed home last night and Emma quickly claimed it for her own. Here she's putting her baby to bed.

After putting her baby to bed she decided that it was her turn to try out the dog bad. She stripped down to her underwear and put herself to sleep in the new dog bed. Who needs a toddler bed when you can have a Big Shrimpy dog bed!

I posted this one as an example of her nonstop chattering. .. and I love it when she says Katarina!! Katarina was my first cabbage patch kid and the only one that Em has kept the name. All of the others have become mere variations of doll. . . I think we have "baby doll," "doll doll," and "orange doll."

This morning she tried to reclaim her thrown. If you can't make it out she's saying, "Excuse me, Truman!" At least she's polite as she's trying to push him off the bed. . ha! Thank goodness he's so patient!

Brian wants Em to be a famous musician. . or at least that's how it seems with all of the harmonicas he's purchased. Here she is giving me a little blues concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment