Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Buds!

To me, there's nothing more endearing than the love between a kid and their dog.

I feel super lucky that Em has a special bond with one of our pups, Truman. It has been amazing to watch their relationship blossom. They have become the best of friends. At first I thought it was more of a parasitic relationship. . . Truman feeding off of Emma's meals. . .but lately it seems more of a two way street.

Em yells "Nu Nu!" every night when we get home from work and giggles as he gives her a welcome sniff or a lick. If Em's playing in the back room Truman's laying in the middle of the floor next to her. If Em is on the couch, Truman's laying on the couch too. If Em's sitting in her chair, Truman is right next to her being fed whatever today's menu provides. I think I've been ousted as Truman's favorite person, and that's okay. . ..cause I couldn't have been replaced by a better person!

Three (of my four) couch potatoes

Twins!

Truman, I love you!
and of course, a gratuitous cheese!



Side note: Since Em and I spend the day together I'm always trying to teach her cute little tricks. This week it was "show me your muscles!" It definitely looks more like a "touchdown" but is still hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment