Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Humor

Em has developed a sense of humor and recently discovered the joy in telling jokes.

Her first attempt at humor happened a couple days ago while I was in the shower. She picked up my sock and brought it to the shower. After hoisting herself up she offered it to me and I said, "That's a sock!" She smiled and pointed to my foot. She held it out again and I replied, "Sock!" She looked at me with a grin on her face and said. . . "Nooooo," in a sweet sing-songy way. She took the sock and put it on her head and proclaimed, "HAT!" and giggled wildly completely tickled with herself.

This morning she cracked another joke which had me in stitches. She was climbing in Brian's lap, stopped, looked him square in the eye, pointed at his hair and yells, "MOP!" followed by a baby grin and a giggle. I couldn't stop laughing. . . .Brian has been avoiding a haircut for some time and apparently Emma noticed. Priceless!

I finally got Emma motoring in her highchair. . . . . I know I shouldn't laugh at these things, but they are way too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment