Wednesday, February 10, 2010

14 months big!

Em is starting to loose her "baby" look and is looking more "toddler" everyday. She's lengthened out and her face is not so round.
I think she looks like a little kid here.
Side view.

She's a lean mean cheesing machine! Everytime she sees the camera and this is the look I get.
I have to fight hard for a "real" smile.


Side view of the cheese!
My serious baby is becoming a little more care free. She sticks out her tongue on cue which gets both of us laughing.

Here's a genuine smile. Happy as a clam to take her clothes off.
Ghangsta Em
Em's understanding of the English language astonishes me. Here she is with several of "my" favorite animal sounds.
These next two sounds really amaze me. I own a pet supply store. ..so wouldn't you think my child would know how to bark and meow. Not Em. She prefers to pant and purr. I guess she's actually got it right. Most dogs that come into the store don't bark, they pant. And our foster kitties were purring machines. . rarely did they say meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment