Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleep

Emma's sleep schedule has changed.. . . YET AGAIN.

Somewhere I read that if you put your baby down earlier, they'll sleep later. I thought I'd try it out and it quickly caught on. Emma now goes down around 8 and she sleeps until 6. When she wakes up she gets a change and a snack and she goes back to sleep until around 9. I am now able to shower without an audience and retire the shovel I was using to eat my breakfast at record speeds. Though the new schedule is wonderful, as with everything there is a trade off. . .. because she sleeps more in the morning, so she naps less during the day. . . which means there is less time to get paperwork done at the store.

But then you have to ask, who wants to do paperwork anyway?? Not me!

I got quite a chuckle tonight when I looked into her room to see this.


Complete with ankles crossed. . .


and believe it or not she was out cold!


1 comment:

  1. you should have seen her when I accidently woke her--she had one leg and one arm sticking out through the crib and hanging towards the floor.

    ReplyDelete