Monday, July 20, 2009

My little helper

Recently Emma decided that she's too big for her neglectasaucer and now wants to assist in the shop. She wants to stock, unstock, and basically touch everything her little mitts can reach. While I stock cans, I've been letting her "help out" with our sample buckets. She takes them all out. I put them all back in. I really can't complain. .. . it keeps her busy and its easy to clean up.





After sorting through the sample bins. . she brings a few back to her chair. She likes to shake them, and luckily hasn't developed a "taste" for the dog food. . . yet. . .
After sample sorting, she likes to relax on the red couch.
She entertains the customers by blowing raspberries. . .
and clapping.


As you can see there's never a dull moment at the store.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I'm also just floored that she claps already, very impressive. Looks like life is treating you all well and I am so very glad for that.

    ReplyDelete