Monday, July 20, 2009

Sharing is Caring

The weather here has been gorgeous, so we took the opportunity to have friends over for a bbq. We pulled Em to the table to eat dinner with us and she got to experience her first grass fed mom-grilled steak and potato-onion packet extravaganza. She ate with vigor and shared gloriously. The dogs were pleasantly suprised by Emma's ability to coat their noses with the mushy goodness and I didn't hear any complaints.

Come here Mazie. . . I want to spread tomatoes on your face.
There's nothing better than potatoes, tomatoes, steak, and cheerios. A combination fit for a Queen!
Hey Truman, clean up my mess!
I've got that dog wrapped around my little finger. . . . .
Thanks mom, that was absolutely fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. we have the most beautiful and wonderful baby ever. i love you, and you are a super mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture, her smile is priceless. It really must have been some good steak.

    ReplyDelete