Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mamma said there'd be days like this!

Here's 5 Things I have learned in the 7 months with Emma.
1. Teething sucks. . and just when you think the teeth are about to appear. . they don't.
2. If you think it's out of reach, it isn't.
3. Common household items are much more fun than purchased toys. . .especially keyboards, water bottles, pot lids and wooden spoons.
4. You can never anticipate what your child is going to do nor can you get your child to act on command.
5. Smiles are a way to make you forget all of the bad things that have happened during your day.


Overall Emma is a fairly easy child. . . .but I just saw my life getting MUCH more difficult.
What do you think?
She's pulling herself up .. . .
Even though she's not crawling she's mastered the "inch worm"
I don't know if this a happy or sad face, but it looks marginally evil.
Emma says, "I did it!"
Mom says, "Uh, oh. . . there goes life as I know it!"

Happy baby!

1 comment:

  1. she sure looks like she's having the time of her life!

    ReplyDelete