Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends for life

Em here. . .
I want to explain my morning ritual. It starts with mom plopping me in my chair and handing over some O's.


No matter what time it is, Truman comes a running.


He and I share. . . sort of!

First I make him sit and wait, while I pick just the right O.
While I'm looking for the perfect nibble, he usually gets antsy and tries to sneak attack.
So I have to put him in his place,
"Truman. . stay back. . I'm not ready!"
As you can see he doesn't listen. . .I think he may have a hearing problem.
Once I found the perfect one, I show him the O.
"ooh doesn't this look good?"
"don't you wish you had opposable thumbs, Truman?"

Then I let him sniff.
"MMmmm Sniffs good doesn't it?" Then I. . . .

CHOMP.
BWahahahahaaa. . . . .

Mom doesn't think this is very nice, and usually tells me to stop teasing the dog.
"What, we were just playing"

So I toss a few on the floor to make mom happy.

I think I have a friend for life, what do you think??

1 comment: