Friday, June 26, 2009

Emma, the Snake Charmer

When Em first came home each dog had their opinion of her.
Tucker was her protector.
Truman was indifferent.
Mazie was petrified.
Anytime we'd bring Em into a room, Mazie would leave. She didn't want anything to do with her. . .
This morning I sat Em up in bed and Mazie decided that she'd check her out. Well, checking her out quickly became using Em as her pillow.
Em going in for the pet. . ..
Mazie doesn't seem to mind. I just missed the kiss. Mazie licked Em's face.
Em checking out Mazie's collar.
Em--Mom, I think Mazie needs a new one, don't you?
Oooh, she's soft!
Help, I have a giant head holding my foot down!
Checking out Mazie's ears.
Here she is giving Mazie some pets.
You can see these two have come a LONG WAY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodess... those are absolutely adorable! Good girl Mazie! And I can't believe how gentle Emma is being.

    Those two are going to be a force to be reckoned with once Emma is mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest series of pics! I just love seeing the two of them together - pals for life!

    ReplyDelete