Friday, February 27, 2009

What a pretty girl you have there.


Yesterday morning Brian got Emma ready while I took a shower. When we got to the store I realized that under her designer jacket, Brian had left her in her PJ's, and he hadn't wiped her down. Her hands were slimy and she had a milk face and nose filled with baby buggers. I was appalled. My poor dirty baby. . . . . those of you who know me will appreciate my horror.

So today, I decided to help her rebuild her self esteem by a deep cleansing bath and dressing her up. She actually looks like a girl. . . complete with cute flowered dress, pink pants, and little pink and green shoes. I wonder if I should start a tradition. . . making Friday "Dress like a girl day!"

Nah, but today she sure does look cute!

I hope my customers don't pass out when they see my little one all fancied up.




2 comments:

  1. She's a doll. I love her top. When are you going to start putting bows in her crazy hair? My vote is for a cute headband and mohawk at the same time. :)Thanks for the kind wishes and thoughts for Carter today. We are home and he's doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Angela!! How are you doing? I really havent blogged on this thing I mainly just log in to follow Angela and now yours if you don't mind. Emma is so beautiful. Glad to see you are doing great. Take care

    ReplyDelete