Thursday, February 19, 2009

Breaking out or Break Dancing?

Emma really HATES being strapped into her bouncy chair. She will fuss and act all pitiful until I remove the seatbelt. Once I remove it, she pushes the seat with her feet and slides herself down the chair until her feet hang off the end. At first I thought she was trying to break out, but today I realized, she's sliding herself far enough down the seat to get more bounce when she kicks. I've been trying to get it on tape, but she usually stops when I pull out the camera. Today she cooperated with the help of me covering the blinking light on my camera. Apparently the blinking light is mesmorizing!

So is she breaking out or break dancing? Only Emma will really know for sure!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you blog. I love your posts and I love everything about Emma that you share! I think she's break dancing... you might have a drillteam or cheerleader on your hands in the future. Quick, get a basketball in her hands. :)

    PS- Did you like what I sent? I tried not to buy too much pink. I really loved the black and white outfit. I can't dress my boys up in flowers and frilly things so you'll have to send me a picture so I can live through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did. Thanks so much! We love EVERYTHING!! Thanks again, we really appreciated the package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! She's really got some kick there, too. Maybe a future soccer player?

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete