Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I showed him!

Hey guys, Emma here.
Let me tell you what happened to me today. You'll never believe it.
Iwas hanging out in my bouncy seat. . . . .
just like always . . . .
waiting for the next customer to come in . . ..
ready to hear once again how adorable I am.

When all of a sudden I was I was attacked.


Attacked I tell you!
This purple and blue Dragon named Sprinkles decended on me before I had a chance to turn away.
Yes, you read it correctly, Sprinkles.
What kind of Dragon has that kind of name?
I knew I could take this pansy Sprinkles.
Bring it on Buddy!

I first showed him my deadly weapon. The Gene Simmons tongue.

Sprinkles you should run and hide. My tongue is lethal!


Then I took a second to pose for my audience before I gave old Sprinkles the what for!
(see aren't I cute?)


I gummed his ear.
Take that!



Then he went for my eye!
Can you believe it? What a low blow!





Using all my might, I went for his nose.

Chomp Chomp Chomp!


That's all it took.
Sprinkles started begging for mercy.
So I let him go and gave him a hug.

All good battles must end in a hug, right?




1 comment:

  1. that is one vicious baby! i'm reporting this to the authorities!

    ReplyDelete