Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Head cold, but feeling good!


















Emma and I were lucky to catch Brian's head cold. Actually, not really. I've felt awful for the past several days, and even though Emma can't complain as much as I do, she's definitely made us very aware that she isn't feeling great.

















I believe that today we reached a turning point. I feel almost human and Emma has returned to her smiling self. She has returned to giving out her smiles for free. . .and smiled at all of my customers today. She really likes interacting with everyone she sees, and gets really mad if I don't turn her chair around so she can flirt with anyone that will give her attention.
















Emma is now sleeping for 5 hour stretches at night. Everyone involved is ecstatic to get more sleep! and I've stopped waking her up making sure she's alive. . . ha!

















No comments:

Post a Comment