Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm freezing the baby!

Before Courtney left for South Africa, Emma and I spent a fabulous day with her out at University Village. Being a new mom I was unprepared and Emma was underdressed. Courtney took the advantage of the situation and proceeded to tease me about it. . . .but my reply remained, she's fine . . .I keep the house cold (mom you can verify this).

On our way out, we stopped in this upscale designer kid's clothing store and Courtney found Emma a coat. I would have said NO WAY, but it was 75% off, and those that know me know I'm a sucker for a deal. So here's Emma's feminine, expensive, designer coat. . .the only one she'll ever have as long as I'm paying for it . . .unless we find another for less than $15.. ... ha!



and her reaction when I told her it was coming out of her allowance.




Emma recently has started enjoying the tub. Here's our wet, well fed baby . . . . We had our final midwife appointment today and Emma is now 12 lbs 9 oz. Holy Cow!!













Here's a couple more pics from yesterday's photo session!







and I expect to see this face a lot during her teenage years!!

1 comment: