Monday, January 26, 2009

Chillin Emma Style!



This past week Emma has become a lot more chill. She hangs out, she smiles, she flirts with customers, and the best part of all she spends more time awake than sleeping. Its getting to a point where she cries for a reason, and cries a lot less. I can go all day and pick up on her cues before she goes into meltdown and have an almost cry free day.

Yesterday Emma had her first swimming lesson. Brian was out walking the dogs and I wanted to relax in the bathtub so I thought I'd take Emma with me. I didn't really get to hang out and relax because her fat little thighs were too bouyant . . . so I turned it into a swimming lesson. She floated like a champ! She kicked. She flailed her arms. I accidentally submerged her head and she acted as though nothing happened. It really excites me that she's a water baby! I can't wait to take her to the pool and actually start teaching her to swim!!

Today I laid her on the couch for tummy time and Truman thought he'd have tummy time with her. They're so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment