Friday, December 26, 2008

Not so Merry Christmas Eve

Wednesday morning, I got to work to find our store had been broken into. The perp anhilated our front glass door to get in. He got merchandise, my computer, destroyed my point of sale hardware and cash drawer, and made a huge mess. Thankfully we have insurance, but it doesn't take away the feeling of being violated. What a horrible experience. I'm glad no one was there and nobody got hurt. We'll be spending today shopping for a new store computer and getting my system reestablished.

I am very appreciative of our good friends who dropped everything and left work to help us clean up. We couldn't have done it without you, and you helped me keep it together. You guys are the best and we couldn't ask for better friends! Next time beer and Smarty Pants is on us!



No comments:

Post a Comment