Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Week 38

Sorry it's been a few days. . . I forgot my login and password. A case of baby brain I guess.

This weekend we went CRAZY and cleaned the house from top to bottom. It looks like a brand new place. I think we were dust and dog hair free for at least 24 hours :)

Ryan came over and helped B paint our bedroom. Our bedroom transformed from dark and dingy to bright and cheery. What a difference a few coats of paint makes.

We had our 38 week appointment yesterday, and even though I've thought this baby was coming any day now (I was sure on Monday that I was having the baby. . . my contractions were out of control) the midwives assured me that we still have some time left. I'm starting to thin, and the baby is starting to head south, but no real progress has been made. I may actually make it to my due date. . . . to my own dismay.

Other news: our renter debacle has come to a close. Yesterday, we found new tenants. I am so excited. That is a huge weight off of my shoulders. . . and will be happy to have the house lived in an paid for again.

No comments:

Post a Comment