Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beginning

Everyone keeps asking me to start a blog.

My response has been, "Why do I need a blog?"

Hmmmmm....

Apparently I need a blog because I am horrible about keeping in touch.

I need a blog because I own a small business and people want to know how the store is doing and if we're having any events . . .heaven forbid they check my website.

I need a blog because all of our family lives out of state.

I need a blog because we are expecting our first child in a mere 28 days and this will be a way for everyone to see said baby on a daily (not likely) or weekly basis.

Well to all of those constantly bugging me about blogging during my free time. . (you can thank Brian for forcing me to hire a competent employee so I no longer live at the store) you've finally gotten your way.

Here it is. . . .

Dogs and Babies Anderson Schroeder Style

1 comment:

  1. Can we hold a run-off election to name the blog? Tee-hee! Silly!

    ReplyDelete