Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Midwife Update

We had our 37 week midwife appt today.

Nothing exciting to report except we've got one BIG baby, and I'm having contractions. We're hoping to hang on a few more weeks so we can get more work done on the house. Its now a waiting game. It could be tomorrow or it could be 5 weeks from now. I'm hoping to shoot for right in the middle. Two more weeks to get stuff done would be really nice!

I took the entire weekend off. . . gasp. . .so we can finish getting the house put together. We have a ton of stuff to to clean, several bags to go to good will, and we have to take a box of books to the used bookstore. (yes, I convinced Brian to get rid of a box of books. . . . he didn't put up to bad a fight either. . . .)

Brian is getting his nesting on. He packed our bag, installed the car seat in the car, and has been decluttering and cleaning the house. I thought I was the one that was supposed to get the nesting urge. . . but he's got in under control for the both of us. HA!

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling ya, the Andersons have big babies, you don't want to go two more weeks. You might have a ten pounder on your hands. :) Good Luck! We love you and hope everything goes well.

    Don't worry what ever you don't finish before the baby comes Brian can do afterwards. :) Atleast that's how it works in our family.

    ReplyDelete