Friday, June 29, 2012

I have a problem . . . . .


My child is a princess, no doubt about it. 
But what is point of being a princess if you can't flaunt it, right? 

In search of all things pink for a reasonable price I found my newest addiction, Zulily. 

 Zulily is an online site that offers children and women's clothing/accessories at bargain basement prices.  It's kind of the Groupon of all things frilly.   And boy do they have frilly things.  Cute dresses, adorable shoes, cheap cheap prices. . .all at the click of a button.  They even have a phone app, so I can access this site from just about anywhere. 

Emma now recognizes the packages and prances around the house saying:
"Another Zulily package just for ME!"

Ah. . I've created a monster. . . .a well dressed, adorable monster. . . but a monster nonetheless.

Here she is in her newest Zulily purchase: a princess dress and pink flats.






No comments:

Post a Comment