Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tea Party in the Park!

I wanted to try something new with Em and her quarterly photo sessions.  

I wanted a photographer who was more artistic and free form. 
 Someone that would let Emma's true personality shine and let her lead the way.  

I had admired my friend Heather's photography for some time and she agreed to take on project Emma.   She met up with us one morning for a tea party in the park. .  . .she let Em lead the way, and not only did Em have a fabulous time, but Heather captured some amazing photos. 

I had a really hard time narrowing them down, but here are a few of my favorites!!

If anyone is interested in non-portraity photos; Heather is your lady!  













(**Heather B. Allison Photography. All rights reserved. www.heatherballisonphotography.com)

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the outfits Em wore for this one. Also, I love that shot with the elephant in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    Absolutely fantastic photos and what a marvelous and fun park.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete