Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miss Independent


Hey lady, wanna read a book???
This is book is called, "Maisy's Favorite Animals."
We have a Mazie. . .but our Mazie is a dog. This Maisy is a mouse.

Maisy has a goldfish. We don't have goldfish. . we have Buhfish. Poor Maisy. . goldfish are so boring.

Hey Em, do you know your book is upside down? Maybe you should turn it around??

You know what .. . if you're going to criticize the way I read my book. . then I'm taking my book and I'm outta here!

C-ya!

Hey Em, "if you want to read your book upside down, that's okay with me. . ""

Whew, I'm glad. . I was just getting to the good part and I didn't want you to miss it! Wow!! Did you see that?

Wasn't that a good story?? Mom, I told you sometimes you have to step outside of the box and read your books upside down. .. . . and most importantly. . .smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment