Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Busy Days

Emma loves books. Her favorite word it "Buuuhh" as she points to, shuffles through, or intently studies her books. Brian finally cleared off the bottom shelf in her room so now she can sit and read any book she desires.


Em also loves to draw. After books, drawing is second in line for activities that keep her attention the longest.

I recently pulled out my old Strawberry Shortcake and Cabbage Patch Kids. Em instantly took to them and hugs and kisses them generously.
Here she is studying the Strawberry Shortcake.
"Wow, I love your boots. Where'd you get them?"
Em loves to share! She spends half of her meal picking up her food and offering it to whomever is feeding her. Here she is sharing her cookie with me.
Giggling after I took a bite of her cookie. . . .I guess I wasn't actually supposed to take a real bite.
And here's a good smiling picture. It's so hard to get a good picture of her because she's always on the move.



No comments:

Post a Comment