Monday, August 27, 2012

With a blink of an eye

Summer is almost over. 

How did that happen? It's amazing how time flies. . especially when living with an almost 4 year old.

What have we done this summer?

Em has moved up to 4 days a week at Europa Kids International preschool.  With the extra day, her use of the Spanish language has exploded.  She's using Spanish frequently at home and  I often find myself thinking, "Did she just ask me for a cookie or call me a dirty name?"  Time for a Spanish refresher course!

Em spends one morning a week with our good friend Charlie going on adventures throughout the city. 
 
My sister came for a visit during her few weeks back in the states from Saudi Arabia.  I finally got to meet my adorable little niece Lexie.  What a doll!
 
We've been to bbq's, birthday parties, block parties, greyhound parties, and off site vendor events.
 
Whew, just typing all of that out made me tired.
 
What do we have to look forward to in fall? 
 
We are going to meet my brother's new twins in VA in September.  In October we're heading to IL to spend time with Brian's family and grandmother. 
 
Needless to say I feel like we're in constant motion.  Maybe things will slow down by spring.
 


 
Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Things will never slow down. You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you were not in constant motion. Life is so much more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete