Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shop shenanigans

I'm not sure if I'm getting slower or Em's getting faster. Regardless of the semantics, I do know that I'm exhausted every night after I get home.

Em is a tornado.

She's a walking talking machine, dead set on leaving mass destruction in her wake. She is a whirlwind that keeps me on my toes.

Em is definitely curious. Thanks to my new birthday gifts "the octuplets", aka birthday chickens, I get about 1/2 hour of peace a day. These chicks are a wonderful distraction for Em's enquiring mind.

Em loves the "dicks" . . .(yes, she says "dicks" . . .picture me explaining that to innocent by-standers. . . . . CPS is getting called for sure!) Instead of instantly going to her dog jacket she now runs to the chicken tub and demands that I put them down. "Down!" "Dicks, down!" If I'm lucky a customer will walk in and overhear this, and all I have to do is point to the chicken tub and shrug. They get the picture.

"Hey there Chicken Friend"


Both Em and dicky posing for the camera.

The chickens only offer me about 1/2 an hour before Em's bored. Then she moves on to bigger and better things. Today she decided to turn my shelving into a jungle gym.

Here she is posing before she hoisted herself into the second row of shelves.

Crawling through the tunnel.

Em still dresses up in her dog jacket cape robe and today she added her royal crown (a silicone dog bowl)
Please bow in her majesty's presence! All she needs is a scepter and she'd be set!






No comments:

Post a Comment