Thursday, May 13, 2010

Little Miss Demanding



I love that Em is talking up a storm and I am constantly amazed by what comes out of her mouth. This includes the following list of demands:

"Move!" Whether it be a box, dog, shelf, or customer. . .if it's in her way she will quickly tell you (it, her, them) to "MOVE" so she can get through.

"Down" This is usually following with a tapping of her finger to where she wants you to put whatever it is that she's demanding.

"Cut" quickly followed by "No, Kniii" if you happen to not know the "rules of Em" and try to cut her food with a fork or heaven forbid a spoon.


"GO!" Recently we got a bike trailor and I have been riding to and from work pulling her behind me. The "Go" command usually happens on our daily bike rides. Apparently she likes to go fast and if I'm taking my time she's start chanting, "Go, Go, Go" aka pedal faster fat ass!


Here she is usurping Brian's dinner and showing off quite a few new words.






And here she is demonstrating her new walking skills at Alki Beach. At the very end she lets you hear her second favorite word . . . .hug. The first is MOVE. HA!



No comments:

Post a Comment