Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This place is for the dogs. . . .

Excuse me. . is anyone out there reading this?
I've had it with this place!
Its cold. It rains all the time. I'm forced to work 10 hour days with no pay. . .so I'm looking for a change in venue.
Anyone in Florida, Australia, or the Bahamas willing to take a playful 10 month old?


I really don't need much. Just a few post it notes a week . . .
hmm .. . pink flavor.

not bad. . but I actually prefer the blue ones.
Do you have blue ones?

I'm small enough to fit in a regular box. . . so shipping wouldn't cost you too much.

See. . .you could pack stuff on top and nobody would know I'm in here.I'll pack my own snacks for the trip.
Come on. . you know you want me!!
Shh, don't tell mom . . . she says she likes this place. . . .
mountains, Elliott Bay, hiking, green. . . . ..
I don't care about these things
I just want the sun. . . I'm serious!
Well. . .maybe not that serious. I don't hate this place, just ready to go south for the winter.
Oh, and the other thing . . .
mom needs to come too. . .. but she's to big to fit in my box so you'd have to spring for the plane ticket.
That's not a bad deal. . . you get me for the price of a plane ticket. . . now there's something worth thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment