Friday, September 25, 2009

On the move

The wild beast can no longer be contained .. . . . watch out. . Emma is on the move.

Emma is still scooting but the difference now is she's scooting FAST and SILENTLY.

The other day I put her in her corner and she was playing quietly. . . . then I hear a passerby say, "Hi baby, what are you doing out here?" Em had silently snuck out to the front stoop. According to these people, she was sitting there waving at customers walking by. My little greeter. Now the door stays shut unless I'm sitting on the floor with her. She can't be trusted :)






Emma is also a tidal wave of destruction. She has one shelf I allow her to play with. . and boy does she make a mess.
Pure delight as she heads for destruction
I love this face.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that's not just a clever marketing tool to get more customers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you pay her enough in wages--organinc cheerios? Breastmilk? Pureed Mangos? I think she wants col hard cash

    ReplyDelete