Monday, November 19, 2012

Epic!!

Yesterday was the perfect day.
 
Em and I started the day by meeting my good friends Courtney and Heather for brunch.   
 
 
 After brunch we hit the bookstore and then went for a mani/pedi to celebrate Em's birthday.  Em was a true gem.  She sat patient during her full manicure and pedicure and loved every minute of it.  

 
Yesterday evening Em and I headed over to Charlie's for her fabulous autumn party.
 
I was amazed, Emma walked right in, joined the festivities, and perused the crowd like a professional.  I couldn't help but stand back and watch her in wonder as she engaged with nearly everyone in the room.  My meek, shy, tooth picking toddler has been replaced by a gregarious, engaging, confident little girl.  I am so proud of the little lady she has become.
 
If you ask Emma what the highlight of the night was, she'll tell you
 
Jumping on Charlie's bed

and washing dishes with Stephen
And my favorite part of the day was all of it. . . There's nothing better than being with good friends and being able to share my life with this wonderful little girl. Emma truly is a blessing and I am thankful for everyday that we get to spend together.

1 comment: