Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blog. . . .




I've been away so long that the task of getting restarted is rather daunting. There is so much that has happened in this last month that I don't even know where to start. This post is to get me motivated to jump back on the blogging wagon. . . . here are a few major Emma milestones over the past month:

Em potty trained herself. We're diaper free, except for sleeping.

Em is speaking in full complex sentences and has mastered the use of the word "mine".

Em now understands that running involves more than just pumping your arms and yelling "go, go, go!"

Em has shown that "hop" and "jump" no longer mean "fall on your butt and giggle". I think she's actually left the ground once or twice.

Em loves her Airplane book and makes me read it over and over and over again.

Em now informs me when she's ready for bed. I usually hear "Emmy sleepy time," as she's walking to her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment